Senior Marketing Account Manager
New York, NY
Our fast growing, established startup is seeking to hire a Marketing Account Manager for our New York, NY office.
The role of the Marketing Account Manager is to successfully coordinate, implement, and manage customized communication plans for a number of incoming ClickPay clients on a month-to-month basis. The Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for establishing contact with new accounts and maintaining relationships with existing accounts in an effort to ensure success through a high adoption of electronic payments and a smooth implementation of marketing strategies. The Marketing Account Manager will flush out and utilize all optimal communication channels available to each unique client while also creating new channels where possible. The ideal candidate will have previous account management experience with an advertising or direct marketing agency.
- Engage with and guide new and existing ClickPay client accounts
- Develop effective, customized marketing plans based off of client discussions
- Collaborate closely with internal departments in the creation and timely distribution of marketing efforts
- Schedule and implement marketing initiatives for a number of accounts on a monthly basis
- Monitor traffic for multiple initiatives with the ability to analyze success and failure
- Provide quality assurance for all outgoing marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in planning and executing strategic marketing efforts
- Previous experience in optimizing campaigns through experimental testing (e.g. A/B Split Testing) preferred
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required, including Word and Excel
- Experience in Email Marketing a plus (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Knowledge and some experience with Adobe CS including Photoshop a plus
- Extremely organized with the ability to manage and meet weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects out of scope.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic HTML coding knowledge a plus.
ClickPay is a fast growing, top 3 leader in the real estate payment market and delivers the most complete solution to unify all billing and payments, streamlining the administration of the collection process.
ClickPay serves the payment and billing needs of the largest multi-family owners, condo/coop, commercial, parking, storage and other managers across the country from Hawaii to Maine. Finally, ClickPay integrates with essentially every leading real estate accounting software or property management program.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter describing three unique things about yourself, why you would be a good fit, and highlight your strengths for the position.