Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide ongoing support to both client and customer sides of the business via inbound calls, email and chat. You will work closely with the Customer Service Manager to ensure exceptional service is being delivered and is in line with our brand promise.
- You will be a frontline representative of the company to its most prized asset, our clients
- Answer incoming support calls and email from our customers
- Work with a collaborative team that will support you with any issue
- Working with the CRM system, Zendesk, a customer service database
- Call Center Experience a plus
- Must be computer savvy with some data management skill
- Must be able to utilize a customer service database and think on feet to solve technical issues
- Spanish speaking candidates a plus
- Willingness to learn and bring a positive energy to the team
- Ability to work one weekend a month (minimum 6 hours)
- Mandatory overtime can be required by the needs of the business (typically around the beginning and end of the month)
- Competitive Hourly Wage + Overtime (If greater than 40 Hours/Week)
Company Description: ClickPay is a fast growing, top 3 leader in the real estate payment market and delivers the most complete solution to unify all billing and payments, streamlining the administration of the collection process.
ClickPay serves the payment and billing needs of the largest multi-family owners, condo/coop, commercial, parking, storage and other managers across the country from Hawaii to Maine. Finally, ClickPay integrates with essentially every leading real estate accounting software or property management program.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter describing three unique things about yourself, why you would be a good fit, and highlight your strengths for the position.