Sales Support Coordinator
New York, NY
ClickPay is seeking a dynamic individual to assist our sales and marketing teams to accelerate deals. The Sales Support Coordinator will play an integral role in ClickPay’s exponential growth by nurturing marketing leads into qualified sales opportunities. The position will mainly support the Head of Sales in all areas of the sales cycle to enhance sales throughput. This role requires a highly motivated candidate with superior communication skills and teamwork. The successful individual will be able to partner well with the high-energy Sales group, high-performing marketing group, and various company stakeholders to drive deals forward to closing. A great opportunity to learn sales!
ClickPay is the leading provider of electronic payment solutions for the multi-housing industry. We enable residents to pay their rent/dues securely with the greatest ease and efficiency through all payment channels while streamlining the billing and payment process for real estate owners and managers. ClickPay already works with some of the country’s largest property managers and we are looking to continue to grow at a breakneck pace.
- Partner with senior members of the Sales and Marketing teams to support the acceleration of identifying qualified contacts, nurturing leads, and signing deals
- Support the Head of Sales in managing sales cycles (e.g., conduct lead qualification calls, calendar appointments, enter leads in Salesforce, assemble information packets for hot prospects, proposal and contract support)
- Identify, prioritize, and implement opportunities to improve sales efficiency
- Provide administrative support to the marketing & sales team (e.g., prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process, perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing)
- Partner with marketing and sales to help craft sales stories and messaging
- Make intelligent improvements to business processes where needed to make sales more efficient, productive and happy
Why you want this job:
- Impact to business. This is a highly important role and your job is key to our enhanced success. Our next phase of growth comes from driving marketing and sales efficiencies.
- Enormous potential for success. With this job you have the full playing field to build and scale a lead nurturing program from the ground up. You have great executive support, mentorship, and a great team to help you build and execute.
- The talent you’ll meet. Our sales and marketing team members are very talented, and we take great pride in the amazing work we produce.
- The team we’re building. We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our vision and embody our values.
- Our impact. We’re disrupting business models that have not changed in decades. We’re building something special, and will bring a new level of talent to companies all over the globe.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 2 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Salesforce knowledge beneficial
- Comfort nurturing telephonic relationships
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite