Sales Support Coordinator
New York, NY
ClickPay is seeking a dynamic individual to assist our Sales and Marketing teams to accelerate deals. The Sales Support Coordinator will play an integral role in ClickPay’s exponential growth by nurturing marketing leads into qualified sales opportunities. The position will mainly support the Head of Sales in all areas of the sales cycle to enhance sales throughput. This role requires a highly motivated candidate with superior communication skills and teamwork. The successful individual will be able to partner well with the high-energy Sales group, high-performing Marketing group, and various company stakeholders to drive deals forward to closing. A great opportunity to learn sales!
- Partner with senior members of the Sales and Marketing teams to support the acceleration of identifying qualified contacts, nurturing leads, and signing deals.
- Support the Head of Sales in managing sales cycles (e.g., conduct lead qualification calls, calendar appointments, enter leads in Salesforce, assemble information packets for hot prospects, and proposal and contract support).
- Identify, prioritize, and implement opportunities to improve sales efficiency.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing and Sales team (e.g., prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process, perform general office duties to support Sales and Marketing).
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to help craft sales stories and messaging.
- Make intelligent improvements to business processes where needed to make sales more efficient, productive, and happy.
Why you want this job:
- Impact to business. This is a highly important role and your job is key to our enhanced success. Our next phase of growth comes from driving marketing and sales efficiencies.
- Enormous potential for success. With this job you have the full playing field to build and scale a lead nurturing program from the ground up. You have great executive support, mentorship, and a great team to help you build and execute.
- The talent you’ll meet. Our Sales and Marketing team members are very talented, and we take great pride in the amazing work we produce.
- The team we’re building. We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our vision and embody our values.
- Our impact. We’re disrupting business models that have not changed in decades. We’re building something special, and will bring a new level of talent to companies all over the globe.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 2 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Salesforce knowledge beneficial
- Comfort nurturing telephonic relationships
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
The complete platform for real estate billing and payments.
As the industry-leading platform for automating real estate receivables, ClickPay accepts all payment methods, including paper checks, e-checks (ACH), cash, and credit & debit cards. ClickPay delivers integrated print and e-bill presentment and payment services to increase operational efficiencies and enable profitable growth. Shaping the future of real estate billing and payments with innovative products and services, ClickPay provides property management companies with customizable solutions to connect with their tenants, residents, and homeowners. To learn more, go to https://www.clickpay.com.