New York, NY
Job Description: Our fast growing, startup is seeking to hire a Junior Sales Representative “Hunter”, ideally with some experience in (SaaS) software sales.
In the first year, you will support the Senior Sales team primarily doing inside sales as we push into new territories around the country selling our top ranked, payment platform solution to the multi-housing property management market.
It’s an opportunity for an up-and-comer to establish their career path in sales. You will be learning from Senior Sales pros, help sell a product/service that clients need and want and have the ability to move up quickly and earn more. We provide excellent benefits, and an “all in this together” culture.
- Support senior sales team members
- Contribute to sales process efficiency
- Adjust content of sales presentations
- Demonstrate ability to learn and grow
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales or inside software/services sales (ideally)
- High ethical standards and references
- Excellent relationship builder and positive energy
- Effective and professional sales technique
- Networking skills and the ability to work well with other sales personnel
- Salary and Performance Bonus
- Healthcare Benefits, Paid Vacation, Holiday’s etc.
Company Description: ClickPay is the leading provider of electronic payment solutions for the multi-housing industry. We enable residents to pay their rent/dues securely with the greatest ease and efficiency through all payment channels while streamlining the billing and payment process for real estate owners and managers.
ClickPay is one of only a few players with a turnkey solution, proven product, impressive client base, excellent financial backing, and a wide open marketplace to go after. Low barrier to entry due to untapped marketplace and low cost setup.
We recently closed on a Series B round of funding and we have doubled in size over the last 12 months. We are expanding territory coverage across the United States. ClickPay offers challenges and opportunities for accelerated career growth equal to your talents and willingness to succeed.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter describing three unique things about yourself, why you would be a good fit, and highlight your strengths for the position.