Our fast growing, established startup is seeking to hire a Project Manager for our Hackensack, NJ headquarters.
What You Will Be Doing
The Project Manager will manage and direct enterprise organizational projects impacting more than one business unit. Creating scope, project plans, and working with project teams as directed; will also be involved in new client implementation activities including project planning, scheduling, coordinating resource requirements, and evaluating project progress. Acts as a liaison between IT / Development, Sales, Account Management (Customer Service), Operations, and Finance Departments. Interface with external customers as required.
Skills and Abilities
Demonstrated ability to develop and manage multiple large-scale project plans, meet hard timelines, communicate effectively with cross-departmental project teams, develop policy and procedures, and develop solutions to complex business and technical challenges.
- Knowledge of technology, software, and systems integrations required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (professional), Teamwork (preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Minimum 5 years’ demonstrated competency in management of multiple or large projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in direct Client and Account Management.
- PMP or equivalent industry recognized certification education.
The complete platform for real estate billing and payments.
As the industry-leading platform for automating real estate receivables, ClickPay accepts all payment methods, including paper checks, e-checks (ACH), cash, and credit & debit cards. ClickPay delivers integrated print and e-bill presentment and payment services to increase operational efficiencies and enable profitable growth. Shaping the future of real estate billing and payments with innovative products and services, ClickPay provides property management companies with customizable solutions to connect with their tenants, residents, and homeowners. To learn more, go to https://www.clickpay.com.