Our fast growing, established startup is seeking to hire a Project Manager for our Hackensack, NJ headquarters.
What You Will Be Doing
The Project Manager will manage and direct enterprise organizational projects impacting more than one business unit. Creating scope, project plans, and working with project teams as directed; will also be involved in new client implementation activities including project planning, scheduling, coordinating resource requirements, and evaluating project progress. Acts as a liaison between IT/Development, Sales, Account Management (Customer Service), Operations, and Finance Departments. Interface with external customers as required.
Skills and Abilities
Demonstrated ability to develop and manage, multiple large-scale project plans, meet hard timelines, communicate effectively with cross-departmental project teams, develop policy and procedures, and develop solutions to complex business and technical challenges.
- Knowledge of technology, software, and systems integrations required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (professional), Teamwork (preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Minimum 5 years’ demonstrated competency in management of multiple or large projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in direct Client and Account Management.
- PMP or equivalent industry recognized certification education.
ClickPay is a fast growing, top 3 leader in the real estate payment market and delivers the most complete solution to unify all billing and payments, streamlining the administration of the collection process.
ClickPay serves the payment and billing needs of the largest multi-family owners, condo/coop, commercial, parking, storage and other managers across the country from Hawaii to Maine. Finally, ClickPay integrates with essentially every leading real estate accounting software or property management program.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter describing three unique things about yourself, why you would be a good fit, and highlight your strengths for the position.