The position of Lockbox Technician is responsible for Lockbox payment processing in a high volume, back office environment. The Lockbox Technician logs and tracks all lockbox mail; sorts, opens, and verifies outgoing mail.
You will be responsible for performing various clerical duties, quality control, research, answer questions or inquiries for internal and external customers related to their lockbox accounts; perform data entry balancing and reject / re-entry using specialized software on an image display workstation; provide assistance with a variety of operational duties as assigned.
- Open envelopes and extract contents of mail orders.
- Person will be expected to spend 6 to 8 hours per day for our peak rent cycle (approximately 10-12 days per month).
- Organize, arrange, and position checks using pre-established guidelines.
- Person will be sitting at this machine for extended periods of time.
- Meet or exceed department productivity standards on a consistent basis.
- Perform a variety of routine clerical and mailroom duties as necessary.
- Effective communication skills, ability to follow direction and work in a fast-paced production numbers driven environment.
- Dependable, no attendance issues, ability to be at work when scheduled.
- It is critical that the person operating the opener be organized and be able to maintain the batch integrity of their opened mail.
- Previous experience with an Opex 51 Rapid Mail Extractor machine is preferred but not required.
- Person must have a strong attention to detail and be able to work quickly with their hands.
- $13/hour working a schedule of 10-12 business days between the 28th of the previous month and the 15th of the next month.
The complete platform for real estate billing and payments.
As the industry-leading platform for automating real estate receivables, ClickPay accepts all payment methods, including paper checks, e-checks (ACH), cash, and credit & debit cards. ClickPay delivers integrated print and e-bill presentment and payment services to increase operational efficiencies and enable profitable growth. Shaping the future of real estate billing and payments with innovative products and services, ClickPay provides property management companies with customizable solutions to connect with their tenants, residents, and homeowners. To learn more, go to https://www.clickpay.com.