The position of Lockbox Technician is responsible for Lockbox payment processing in a high volume, back office environment. The Lockbox Technician logs and tracks all lockbox mail; sorts, opens, and verifies outgoing mail.
You will be responsible for performing various clerical duties, perform quality control, research, answers questions or inquiries for internal and external customers related to their lockbox accounts; perform data entry balancing and reject/re-entry using specialized software on an image display workstation; provides assistance with a variety of operational duties as assigned.
- Open envelopes and extract contents of mail orders.
- Person will be expected to spend 6 to 8 hours per day for our peak rent cycle (approximately 10-12 days per month)
- Organize, arrange, and position checks using pre-established guidelines.
- Person will be sitting at this machine for extended periods of time.
- Meet or exceed department productivity standards on a consistent basis.
- Perform a variety of routine clerical and mailroom duties as necessary.
- Effective communication skills, ability to follow direction and work in a fast-paced production numbers driven environment.
- Dependable, no attendance issues, ability to be at work when scheduled
- It is critical that the person operating the opener be organized and be able to maintain the batch integrity of their opened mail.
- Previous experience with an Opex 51 Rapid Mail Extractor machine is preferred but not required.
- Person must have a strong attention to detail and be able to work quickly with their hands.
- $13/hour working a schedule of 10-12 business days between the 28thof the previous month and the 15th of the next month.
Company Description: ClickPay is a fast growing, top 3 leader in the real estate payment market and delivers the most complete solution to unify all billing and payments, streamlining the administration of the collection process.
ClickPay serves the payment and billing needs of the largest multi-family owners, condo/coop, commercial, parking, storage and other managers across the country from Hawaii to Maine. Finally, ClickPay integrates with essentially every leading real estate accounting software or property management program.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter describing three unique things about yourself, why you would be a good fit, and highlight your strengths for the position.