Lockbox Support Representative
The position of Lockbox Support Representative is responsible for customer support in regards to the handling of check processing both in-house and remotely from the customer. The Lockbox Support Technician will work closely both internally with current lockbox staff, and also will be communicating externally with clients.
You will be responsible for performing various clerical duties, perform quality control, research, answers questions or inquiries for internal and external customers related to their lockbox accounts; perform data entry balancing and reject/re-entry using specialized software on an image display workstation; provides assistance with a variety of operational duties as assigned.
- Manage all pulling of rejected checks and outgoing mail process
- Research payments to insure correct application
- Assist with installation and training of Remote Scan and Lockbox software platforms
- Work with clients on all lockbox related customer support situations
- Meet or exceed department productivity standards on a consistent basis
- Effective communication skills, ability to follow direction and work in a fast-paced production numbers driven environment
- Be comfortable interacting with clients and training them on our systems
- A working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products and ability to quickly learn web-based lockbox software.
- Dependable, no attendance issues, ability to be at work when scheduled
- Previous experience with RemitPlus Lockbox or comparable software is preferred but not required
- Person must have a strong attention to detail
- Commensurate with experience
Company Description: ClickPay is a fast growing, top 3 leader in the real estate payment market and delivers the most complete solution to unify all billing and payments, streamlining the administration of the collection process.
ClickPay serves the payment and billing needs of the largest multi-family owners, condo/coop, commercial, parking, storage and other managers across the country from Hawaii to Maine. Finally, ClickPay integrates with essentially every leading real estate accounting software or property management program.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter describing three unique things about yourself, why you would be a good fit, and highlight your strengths for the position.