Our fast growing, established startup is seeking to hire an Implementation Associate for our Hackensack, NJ headquarters. We are looking for a successful individual with strong communication skills, multi-tasking abilities, and a problem-solving mindset that thrives in a fast-paced and evolving organization. Our ideal candidate has a willingness to learn and consistently performs at a high level under variable workloads.
- Conduct tasks including project design, requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, go-live support, and post go-live optimization.
- Collaborate with multiple ClickPay teams (including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Data, Client Success, and Accounting) to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with external partners and vendors (including but not limited to financial processors, property management software providers, technical consultants, etc.).
- Motivate all parties to deliver requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate internal and external resource requirements.
- Consistently evaluate and report project progress.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to develop and manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with cross-departmental project teams.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex and unique business requirements and technical challenges.
- Ability to acquire a working knowledge of ClickPay’s products, features, and software integrations.
- Flexible and able to perform other tasks as assigned.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Proficient in MS Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- 2+ years’ experience in project management or client management
- 2+ years’ experience with project management software strongly preferred (MS Project, Teamwork, JIRA, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience (ideally in the real estate or transaction processing industries)
The complete platform for real estate billing and payments.
As the industry-leading platform for automating real estate receivables, ClickPay accepts all payment methods, including paper checks, e-checks (ACH), cash, and credit & debit cards. ClickPay delivers integrated print and e-bill presentment and payment services to increase operational efficiencies and enable profitable growth. Shaping the future of real estate billing and payments with innovative products and services, ClickPay provides property management companies with customizable solutions to connect with their tenants, residents, and homeowners. To learn more, go to https://www.clickpay.com.