Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide ongoing support to both client and customer sides of the business via inbound calls, email, and chat. You will work closely with the Customer Service Manager to ensure exceptional service is being delivered and is in line with our brand promise.
- You will be a frontline representative of the company to its most prized asset, our clients.
- Answer incoming support calls and email from our customers.
- Work with a collaborative team that will support you with any issue.
- Working with the CRM system, Zendesk, a customer service database.
- Speaking and writing proficiency in English
- Call Center Experience a plus.
- Must be computer savvy with some data management skill.
- Must be able to utilize a customer service database and think on feet to solve technical issues.
- Spanish speaking candidates a plus.
- Willingness to learn and bring a positive energy to the team.
- Ability to work one weekend a month (minimum 6 hours).
- Mandatory overtime can be required by the needs of the business (typically around the beginning and end of the month).
- Representatives will need to meet and/or exceed daily and monthly call center metrics
- Representatives will have and need to follow set schedules (breaks and lunch)
- Competitive hourly wage + overtime (if greater than 40 hours / week).
The complete platform for real estate billing and payments.
As the industry-leading platform for automating real estate receivables, ClickPay accepts all payment methods, including paper checks, e-checks (ACH), cash, and credit & debit cards. ClickPay delivers integrated print and e-bill presentment and payment services to increase operational efficiencies and enable profitable growth. Shaping the future of real estate billing and payments with innovative products and services, ClickPay provides property management companies with customizable solutions to connect with their tenants, residents, and homeowners. To learn more, go to https://www.clickpay.com.