Our fast growing, established startup is seeking to hire a Data Analyst for our Hackensack, NJ headquarters.
What You Will Be Doing
ClickPay receives data from our clients in order to bill their tenants each month. The Data Analyst is responsible for programming outbound communications through various output channels including print/mail, email, web portal posting, SMS text and IVR using tools such as Uluro. In addition, the Analyst will analyze client data requirements for these outbound communications while formatting and manipulating data to meet client requirement and mail instructions as well as USPS compliance. Programming includes document setup, laying out variables fields with static text and graphics and merging the setup with data for multi-channel distribution. Perform quality checks and control, code review and standard data validation practices prior to production release. Troubleshoot complex application issues and improve performance as needed. Take daily direction from the Data Tech Manager.
An exceptional candidate will be a quick learner and able to work well with a team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet client SLAs as well as daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Ability to work independently to manage ongoing projects.
- Responsible for the efficient, compliant, timely and secure entry of data and data files.
- Work with external vendors, clients and internal business and technology staff to accurately gather data sources.
- Work with a ticketing system to manage open items and enter data and data files accurately.
- Document data file entry processes, programs, and solutions as per established standards.
- Monitor and administer automated and manual data integration.
- Assess and document the structure, quality, and compliance of source data and coordinate with business and technology staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Assist other employees in the data and data file entry and review.
What You Need For This Position
- Significant attention to detail.
- Experience with handling variable data formats.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Data transmission, SFTP, PGP, Encryption techniques
- Ability to utilize “off the shelf” software to write local applications/scripts to assist in the manipulation of client variable data.
- Good communication skills.
- Associates Degree with computer science background a plus.
- Knowledge of basic T SQL queries and or general database skills.
- Statement and bill design a plus.
- Experience in and knowledge of Uluro or other document composition tools.
- Experience in working with technical and business teams to extract and document data integration/exchange requirements.
ClickPay is a fast growing, top 3 leader in the real estate payment market and delivers the most complete solution to unify all billing and payments, streamlining the administration of the collection process.
ClickPay serves the payment and billing needs of the largest multi-family owners, condo/coop, commercial, parking, storage and other managers across the country from Hawaii to Maine. Finally, ClickPay integrates with essentially every leading real estate accounting software or property management program.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter describing three unique things about yourself, why you would be a good fit, and highlight your strengths for the position.