ClickPay is currently seeking an experienced Controller for our Hackensack, NJ headquarters. The Controller will be responsible for the accurate and timely financial management of the organization. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the accounting department, owning accounting operations, leading the production of financial reports and maintaining a controlled accounting environment. This position reports directly to the CFO.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financials including managing month-end close, ensuring accurate and timely processing of the accounts payable, including employee expense reimbursement, payroll processing including commission calculations, billing, and accounts receivable.
- Oversee the flow of funds related to payment processing including managing credit card processing and bank processing relationships. Manage overall cash management for clients and ClickPay’s operating account.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Manage and maintain financial systems.
- Provide financial reporting (financial statements, BVA / AVA variance analysis, AR aging, vendor analysis, risk reporting, etc.) to demonstrate financial health of the business and inform strategic decisioning.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure performance
- Calculate and issue financial and operational metrics
- Deliver quality work on tight deadlines, with strong organization and priority setting skills.
- Respond to CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate financial needs
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Ten years of hands-on accounting experience.
- CPA, preference given MBA.
- Experience managing a team.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks. Knowledge of Concur and Adaptive a plus.
- Experience with credit card processing and/ or payments processing a plus.
As the industry-leading platform for automating real estate receivables, ClickPay accepts all payment methods, including paper checks, e-checks (ACH), cash, and credit & debit cards. ClickPay delivers integrated print and e-bill presentment and payment services to increase operational efficiencies and enable profitable growth. Shaping the future of real estate billing and payments with innovative products and services, ClickPay provides property management companies with customizable solutions to connect with their tenants, residents, and homeowners. To learn more, go to https://www.clickpay.com.