Client Success Coordinator
ClickPay is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to assist our Account Management team in building and maintaining client relationships. The Client Success Coordinator plays an integral role in the client experience by assisting in the daily needs of our client partners. The entry-level position will support the team by providing information and guidance to a client inquiry, development or product adoption opportunity. This role requires a highly motivated candidate with superior communication skills and teamwork. A great opportunity in Account Management / Customer Relations!
- Partner with all members of the Client Success team to support the client’s and ClickPay’s day-to-day operations.
- Support the team by managing inquiries and product adoption opportunities (e.g., investigating, solving and promoting client facing issues / opportunities).
- Identify, prioritize, and implement opportunities to improve the client experience.
- Provide administrative support to the Account Management team (e.g., prepare production reports for Manager visits and perform general office duties to support the team at large).
- Make intelligent improvements to business processes where needed to make the client experience more efficient, productive, and enjoyable.
Why you want this job:
- Impact to business. This is a highly important role and your job is key to our enhanced success. Our growth as a department comes from establishing a quality and synergistic experience for our client relationships.
- Enormous potential for success. You will embark on a career in Account Management with the ability to develop meaningful relationships and become a part of a forward thinking and opportunity focused environment.
- You will have great executive support, mentorship, and a great team to help you build and execute.
- The talent you’ll meet and work alongside. Our Account Management team members are dedicated and driven to making the client experience professional, rewarding, and efficient. We take great pride in the amazing work we produce.
- The team we’re building. We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people who believe in our vision and embody our values.
- Our impact. We’re building something special, and will bring a new level of talent to companies all over the globe.
Education / Experience
- Associate’s Degree or minimum 2 years of experience in a customer facing position
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfort / nurturing telephonic relationships
- Tech savvy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
The complete platform for real estate billing and payments.
As the industry-leading platform for automating real estate receivables, ClickPay accepts all payment methods, including paper checks, e-checks (ACH), cash, and credit & debit cards. ClickPay delivers integrated print and e-bill presentment and payment services to increase operational efficiencies and enable profitable growth. Shaping the future of real estate billing and payments with innovative products and services, ClickPay provides property management companies with customizable solutions to connect with their tenants, residents, and homeowners. To learn more, go to https://www.clickpay.com.