Account Manager (Client Success)
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager (Client Services) who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. This is a relationship management position (not sales).
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Navigate client issues and work internally to resolve issues and report back to the client
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Quickly identify root causes of particular client issues and communicate internally to close the issue
- Ensure confidence from the client that you are delivering quick solutions
- Managing account coordinator(s) that will be assigned to your team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Professional LinkedIn profile
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and conceptual thinking mindset
- Minimum 2 years experience in a client facing environment
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Healthcare Benefits, Paid Vacation, Holiday’s etc.
Company Description: ClickPay is a fast growing, top 3 leader in the real estate payment market and delivers the most complete solution to unify all billing and payments, streamlining the administration of the collection process.
ClickPay serves the payment and billing needs of the largest multi-family owners, condo/coop, commercial, parking, storage and other managers across the country from Hawaii to Maine. Finally, ClickPay integrates with essentially every leading real estate accounting software or property management program.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter describing three unique things about yourself, why you would be a good fit, and highlight your strengths for the position.