Account Executive – Sales
Los Angeles, CA
Job Description: Our fast growing, startup is seeking to hire an Account Executive.
You will be responsible for both inside and outside sales as we push into new territories around the country selling our top ranked payment platform solution to the multi-housing property management marketplace.
It is an opportunity to establish and further your career in sales. You will be learning from Senior Sales pros and leadership to help sell a product/service that clients need and want all while having the ability to move up quickly and earn more. We provide excellent benefits and an “all in this together” startup culture.
- Prospect, demo/present, close, and manage new sales opportunities via phone and in-person appointment
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and activity goals
- Travel to industry trade shows and conferences around the country when needed
- Contribute to sales process efficiency
- Adjust content of sales presentations
- Demonstrate ability to learn and grow
- 2+ years of outbound sales experience – Software as a Service (SaaS) sales or inside software/services sales preferred
- “Hunter” mentality toward new client acquisition as well as a strong customer service skill set for post sale client management
- Dependable vehicle for on-site client and prospect visits when necessary
- CRM experience – Salesforce a plus
- High ethical standards and references
- Excellent relationship builder and positive energy
- Effective and professional sales technique
- Networking skills and the ability to work well with other sales personnel
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Salary plus front and back end commissions on all new sales
- Healthcare Benefits, Paid Vacation, Holiday’s etc.
Company Description: ClickPay is the leading provider of electronic payment solutions for the multi-housing industry. We enable residents to pay their rent/dues securely with the greatest ease and efficiency through all payment channels while streamlining the billing and payment process for real estate owners and managers.
ClickPay is one of only a few players with a turnkey solution, proven product, impressive client base, excellent financial backing, and a wide open marketplace to go after. Low barrier to entry due to untapped marketplace and low cost setup.
We recently closed on a Series B round of funding and we have doubled in size over the last 12 months. We are expanding territory coverage across the United States. ClickPay offers challenges and opportunities for accelerated career growth equal to your talents and willingness to succeed.